SASA Code of Ethics:
Members agree to:
1. conduct themselves in an honest, professional manner and respect the rights of others with integrity.
2. abide by law , legislation and work to best Arboricultural and safe work practices.
3. ensure that any Arboricultural works are clearly defined and fees chargeable agreed to in writing.
4. abide by the constitution and with particular reference to qualification of ‘member’ and use of the societies emblem and logo.
5. demonstrate commitment to continual improvement.